nearZERO Injury Prevention and Management System is a system for reducing physical injury, managing injuries that do happen and increasing productive capacity of a workforce.
nearZERO is an evidence based system.
- All jobs under its scope are assessed for physical demands on a worker's body - Physical Demand Assessment
- All workers are assessed for their capacity to perform the job - Physical Capacity Assessment
- Worker capacity is matched to job demands
- Interventions are targeted to match and advance performance capacity
- Healthier employees spend more time on the job, increasing productivity and profits.